Nicole Kryzhan is an intellectual property attorney assisting with trademark and copyright related matters.
- Assists clients with domestic and international trademark registration, maintenance, and enforcement
- Advises clients on intellectual property rights in a wide array of industries, including advertising, marketing, entertainment, motion picture film, e-commerce ventures, music licensing, mobile software, and literature
- Lumen Legal and Advanced Discovery, Litigation Support, 2015
- Harley-Davidson Michigan, LLC, Law Clerk, 2012
- Ford Motor Company, IT Contracts Intern, Summer 2010 and 2011
- Ford Motor Company, MERCON® Program Business Manager, 2000-2005
Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, LL.M.
- Intellectual Property
Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
Oakland University, B.A.
- International Studies
Professional & Community Involvement
State Bar of Michigan
- Intellectual Property Law Section
Oakland County Bar Association