Ken Horn is a senior paralegal in the Corporate Department focusing on trusts and estates. He has more than 20 years of experience in accounting and law firms.
- Assists attorneys with planning, documentation, and implementation of gift and estate plans for high-net-worth clients
- Drafts wills, powers of attorney, trust agreements, probate filings, and disclaimers
- Prepares tax returns, plan illustrations, projections, reconciliations, valuations, trust accountings, and research memoranda
- Obtains tax-exempt status for public charities and private foundations and manages tax-exempt organization compliance with state and federal regulations
- Organizes, merges, and dissolves family business entities in multiple jurisdictions
Columbia College, B.A.
- History and Spanish
Roosevelt University, Certificate
- Legal Assistant