Keith Underkoffler is an attorney in the complex commercial litigation and government relations and regulatory practice groups. With experience at all levels of the court system, and in both state and federal government, Keith is uniquely positioned to assist clients at all stages of litigation and regulatory proceedings.
Keith’s broad range of experience includes conducting legal research, drafting memoranda, handling discovery issues, drafting motions and briefs in trial and appellate courts, and preparing for oral arguments and committee hearings.
- U.S. Department of Labor, Office of the Solicitor, Intern, 2016
- Alaska State Legislature, Intern to Rep. Peggy Wilson, 2009
- Honorable Jane Kelly, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, 2019–2020
- Honorable Senior Judges, District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 2018–2019
- Honorable Danny C. Reeves, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, 2017–2018
- magna cum laude
- George Mason Law Review, Research Editor
- magna cum laude, with honors
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan