Daniel Mooney is a real estate attorney with a focus on commercial real estate transactions throughout the U.S. Daniel represents clients focusing in the areas of multifamily housing, retail, commercial development, and office and retail leasing.
- Represents purchasers and sellers regarding nationwide acquisition, financing, and disposition of shopping center, multifamily and office properties
- Assists and advises landlords and tenants in retail and office lease negotiations
- Assists and advises owners in the acquisition and development of multifamily properties and manufactured housing communities across the U.S.
- Served as a judicial intern for Judge George Caram Steeh, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- District 24, Lansing/Harrison Township, MI, Legislative Assistant, 2013
- Brinker Group, Detroit, MI, Apprentice Carpenter, 2011
Professional & Community Involvement
Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout and Adult Leader