We have substantial experience in litigating franchising cases on behalf of both franchisors and franchisees and providing advice to both franchisors and franchisees. We have also drafted many franchise agreements and offering circulars. Representative franchising cases include:
- Bender v. Southland Corp. Defense of franchisee antitrust claims against franchisor.
- Hotchkiss v Little Caesar Enterprises. Enforcement proceeding with regard to Consent Order in franchise class action.
- Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. v. OPPCO, LLC. Claims of violations of franchise laws.
- Matz v. Little Caesar Enterprises. Enforcement of noncompetition clause against franchisees.
- Central Franchise Group v. American Speedy Printing Centers, Inc. Claims of violation of master franchise agreement.
- Moses v. Business Card Express. Claims of franchise fraud.
- Frank v. Garb-Ko, Inc. Dispute regarding franchise agreement.
- Garb-Ko, Inc. v. Sukup. Arbitration proceeding regarding dispute between franchisor and franchisee.
- Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. v. The Food Source. Litigation regarding trade secret misappropriation.
News & Resources
- Honigman ranked nationally by U.S. News - Best Lawyers® 2013 “Best Law Firms”(November 12, 2012)