Honigman’s Finance attorneys handle a broad array of financing transactions, from standard bank debt, to public and private debt issuances, sometimes involving multiple classes of assets, multiple lenders with differing interests and structures that straddle the conventional boundaries among corporate, commercial and real estate practices.
In particular, we represent a variety of automotive and manufacturing companies, including financing affiliates and lenders, in connection with
- Construction and permanent mortgage financing
- Equipment financing
- Inventory financing (including floor-plan financing)
- Industrial revenue bond financing
- Private placements
- Revolving credit and term loan facilities (including syndicated loan facilities)
- Asset securitization programs (including lease, receivable purchases and financing)
Our extensive real estate experience includes the use of synthetic leasing, sale-leasebacks, tax abatement, tax increment financing, tax credits and brownfield redevelopment incentives. We also assist in venture capital and mezzanine financing for automotive and manufacturing companies.