Real Property Tax -- Your Window to Saving Money is Closing Soon!
Sponsor: Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
A Michigan Association of Certified Public
Accountants (MACPA) Webinar
The window for saving money on real property taxes is short and non-negotiable. Appeals are due May 31st for commercial property and March Boards of Review 2012 for residential property. Don't miss an opportunity.
- Jason Conti, Partner, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Stewart L. Mandell, Partner, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Ensure an understanding of tight timelines
- Understand how to analyze the opportunity
- Take advantage of your right to appeal
A review of the timeline and the thought process for appealing real property taxes. Perhaps your property isn't worth the fight but if it is and you don't act timely, the money is gone forever.
Who Should Attend:
Practitioners, CFOs and Controllers who look to save money and create a bottom-line result.
Just like a live seminar, you attend a webinar at a scheduled time, only you do it from a web page on your computer. Webinars include video and audio of the speakers, slides, and handout materials — all on your computer!