Lawrence Scholars in Law
Firmly on the coattails of the extraordinary success of the Lawrence Scholars in Business program, the inaugural Lawrence Scholars in Law event kicks off at 5:30 on Wednesday, October 27 in the Hurvis Room of the Warch Campus Center.
Who should attend this session?
- Anyone who is thinking about a law career or who isn't sure about their current career should attend.
For more information, visit
Who will be presenting?
The talent on hand for this program is exceptional. We have five successful attorneys, each a partner or a shareholder (what’s the difference? Good question to ask) with a major law firm. And each with a member of the Lawrence University Board of Trustees. They are:
- William J. Baer ’72 Attorney and Partner: Arnold & Porter
- Thomas C. Kayser ’58 Attorney and Partner: Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
- Jeffrey D. Riester ’70 Attorney and Shareholder: Godfrey & Kahn
- Priscilla Peterson Weaver ’69 Attorney and Partner, retired: Mayer Brown
- William O. Hochkammer ’66 Attorney and Partner: Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
Professor Gerard will also be on hand to moderate.