Update on Medicare Payment for Medical Education
Sponsor: Healthcare Financial Management Association, Eastern Michigan Chapter
HFMA- EMC Update on Medicare Payment for Medical Education January 21, 2008 "Update on Medicare Payment for Medical Education"
Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Time: 2-3:30PM Eastern Standard Time
Cost: $30 per phone line
- Rotations to the Nonprovider Setting, With Emphasis On Revised Regulation Effective 7/1/2007.
- Implications of the Clark Regional Decision
- Issues Relating To Claiming Fellows
- Documentation Issues Relating To Inpatient Rotations
- Rules Relating to Establishment Of New Programs
The speakers include:
Gary Lukuc, Manager of Provider Audit, National Government Services, Inc., Mount Vernon, Illinois
Renate K. Rockwell, Health Insurance Specialist, Central Office of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; Baltimore, Maryland
Elizabeth T. Truong, Health Insurance Specialist, Central Office of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; Baltimore, Maryland
Kenneth R. Marcus, Attorney, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn, Detroit, Michigan
Please us link below to access brochure and to register: Webinar Brochure
Please Note: It is imperative you include one email address on your registration. The Webinar call in information will be sent to the email address listed on the registration form, prior to February 20, 2008.
2007-08 HFMA - Eastern MI Chapter Sponsors We gratefully acknowledge the commitment of our corporate sponsors who assist in the funding of chapter programs and activities.
- Beaumont Hospitals
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Detroit Medical Center
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Foster, Swift, Collins & Smith P.C.
- Health Alliance Plan
- Henry Ford Health System
- Key Bank
- Oakwood Healthcare System
- St. John Health
- Whittaker Group Healthcare Recruiting and Executive Search
- Wolinski & Company, C.P.A., P.C. - Certified Public Accountants
- Bottom Line Systems, Inc.
- Coding Compliance Solutions, LLC
- Hall Render Killian Heath & Lyman
- HealthPlus of Michigan
- L & S Associates, Inc.
- Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Foley & Lardner, LLP
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Kitch Drutchas Wagner Valitutti & Sherbrook
- Molina Healthcare of Michigan
- Quality Reimbursement Services
- Relational Technology Solutions
- The Rybar Group
- United Collection Bureau, Inc.
- University of Michigan Medical Center
- Vinson & Elkins
Would you like to be a chapter sponsor? Contact Susan Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org