IFRS - The Road Ahead: Will you be prepared?
Grant Thornton presents a program on the growing worldwide acceptance of International Financial Reporting Standards and what it means for U.S. companies.
With over 100 countries across the world requiring or allowing the use of IFRS for financial statements, it is a clear mandate that big changes lay ahead. What challenges will the U.S. companies face over the next few years?
- 7:30 a.m. - Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - The impact of IFRS on U.S. companies
- By contacting Cheryl Fox at 248.233.1237 or Cheryl.Fox@gt.com
- Gary Illiano - Partner, Grant Thornton LLP
- Michael Ben - Partner, Honigman Miller Schwartz & Cohn
Approved for one hour of CPE credit.