E-Verify: Is Your Company in Compliance
Honigman Business Immigration Practice Group Webinar
Sponsor: Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
Honigman Invites You to Attend a Free Webinar
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. EDT
Moderator: Carol A. Friend
Presenter: Jamie T. McCoy
E-Verify for federal contractors took effect six months ago. Is your company in compliance? Should your company elect to use E-Verify, even if not required? These questions and more will be answered in a free program devoted to providing the information and tools necessary to ensure your company’s compliance with E-Verify. Employment verification remains a hot topic with the Department of Homeland Security. Honigman’s Immigration attorneys will provide your organization with information about:
- E-Verify: Is it required for your company?
- E-Verify & Federal Contractors: Defining a federal contractor & unique compliance requirements.
- E-Verify Federal Subcontractors: Practical concerns for your company.
- Discrimination & the Verification Process: How to avoid discrimination.
- E-Verify & Form I-9 Compliance: How the two are related and best practices.