Choosing where to make your career deserves careful consideration. At Honigman, we believe our firm provides the best opportunity to build a substantial practice and become a partner in one of Michigan's most prestigious law firms. From unparalleled benefits and resources to the exposure to some of the brightest minds practicing law in the country, Honigman offers unmatched access to opportunity and prosperity. Why Honigman? Take a look:
- We are the premier Michigan law firm.
- We are known for handling highly sophisticated and challenging work.
- We have some of the foremost clients around the country who entrust us with handling their legal needs.
- We hire every new associate with the expectation that he or she will become a partner of the firm.
- Compensation is competitive with other major law firms, and our salaries and bonuses are based primarily upon merit rather than exclusively on seniority.
- Every new associate participates in an ongoing training program in his or her practice area designed to provide the skills needed to assume substantial practice responsibility as well as business development and business principles.
- New associates participate in a firm-wide business fundamentals training course.
- Associates have flexibility in choosing their career paths.
- Qualified associates may borrow up to $50,000 interest-free to use toward a down payment for the purchase of a home.
For additional information, please contact Abby Stover
, Manager of Attorney Development and Recruitment, at (313) 465-7482 or .