- DLA Piper, Of Counsel, 2005-2015
- Grobart & Levick, Attorney, 2003-2005
- DLA Piper, Of Counsel, 2000-2003
- Claire's Stores, Inc., Real Estate Counsel, 1991-1999
Ms. Pedersen is a real estate attorney with more than 25 years of real estate law experience focusing on retail and office properties. She advises both landlords and tenants throughout the U.S. on leasing, acquisition and disposition, and development matters.
News & Resources
- Susan M. Pedersen’s and Janet H. Winningham’s moves to Honigman are mentioned in The American Lawyer article “A Dentons Lawyer Gets Religion, Plus More Lateral Moves”(January 13, 2016)
- Seasoned real estate attorney joins Honigman’s Chicago office(January 4, 2016)