Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D.
- summa cum laude
- Hofstra Law Review, Senior Notes and Comments Editor
University of Michigan, B.A.
- Economics and Program in the Environment
- with high distinction
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Senior Associate, 2008-2015
- New York
News & Resources
Ms. Ervine is a corporate attorney focusing her practice on corporate governance and securities matters. She has experience in the manufacturing, retail, life sciences, energy, utility and technology industries.
- Advises clients on corporate governance practices
- Assists companies in complying with Exchange Act reporting and other disclosure requirements
- Counsels issuers and underwriters on transactional matters, including public and private debt and equity offerings
- Advises a New Jersey-based plastic packaging films manufacturer listed on Nasdaq
- Serves as special or secondary counsel to three, unaffiliated controlled companies (wholesale/retail fashion, wholesale/retail consumer goods, and manufacturer of advanced materials), each headquartered in New York and listed on the NYSE
- Represents a Midwest-based medical device company listed on Nasdaq
- Represented numerous investment banks in connection with common stock, mortgage bond and senior secured note offerings, tax-exempt bond offerings, tender offers and medium-term note and continuous equity programs
News & Resources
- Robert A. Kiburz and Meredith Ervine’s move to Honigman is featured in the Law360 article “Honigman Boosts Mich. Practice With 2 PE, Securities Pros”(May 2, 2015)
- Honigman represents Gemphire Therapeutics Inc. in $30 million IPO(August 31, 2016)
- Meredith Ervine joins Honigman’s Kalamazoo office as a partner(April 27, 2015)