George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- with honors
- The George Washington Law Review, Editor in Chief; Van Vleck Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, Finalist; Shapiro Public Interest Fellow
Northwestern University, B.S.
- Journalism and African History
- cum laude
- South Africa Journalism Residency with the Johannesburg Star; Medill Innocence Project, Researcher
- Bernabei & Wachtel, PLLC, Associate, 2012-2015
- District of Columbia
State Bar of Michigan
- Labor & Employment Law Section
- Litigation Section
News & Resources
Mr. Radler is a labor and employment attorney who focuses his practice on wage and hour matters and assists in litigating noncompete, trade secret and employment dispute matters.
- Counsels clients through various stages of pre-trial litigation on employment discrimination, retaliation and whistleblower cases, including settlement, pleadings, discovery and summary judgment
News & Resources
- Seven associates join Honigman in its Detroit and Bloomfield Hills offices(September 8, 2015)
- Ethical Duties and Standards in Disqualifying, Retaining, and Communicating with Expert Witnesses(2013)ABA's The Brief (Vol. 43, 2013)
- Privacy is the Problem: United States v. Maynard and A Case for a New Regulatory Model for Police Surveillance(2012)80 Geo. Wash. L. Rev. 1209
- Amending the EEOC’s Disability Discrimination Regulations to Protect Employees with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder(2012)80 Geo. Wash. L. Rev. 1546
- Seventh Circuit Invalidates Class Action Waivers and Sets the Stage for a Supreme Court Battle June 6, 2016
- Major revisions to federal overtime exemptions are one step closer to taking effect, and sooner than you may have expected March 18, 2016
- 2016 Ushers in a Patchwork of New Minimum Wage Laws January 21, 2016
- Minding the Gap (Time): District Court Offers Alternative to the Workweek Standard for Evaluating Minimum Wage Gap-Time Claims November 13, 2015