New York University School of Law, J.D.
Columbia University, B.A.
- magna cum laude
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, Litigation Associate, 2014-2016
- King & Spalding LLP, International Arbitration Associate, 2013-2014
- Sidley Austin LLP, Litigation Associate, 2011-2013
- New York University School of Law, Research Assistant, 2009-2010
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
State Bar of Michigan Association
Oakland County Bar Association
New York City Bar Association
American Bar Association
- Section of Litigation, 2016-present
Mr. Bedoya represents clients in complex commercial and securities litigation matters, internal investigations, and arbitrations.
- Represents clients in litigation matters involving fraud, contracts, trade secrets, real estate, shareholder and partnership disputes, and business torts
- Possesses experience in various aspects of litigation from pre-filing investigations through post-trial motions and appeals, including discovery, e-discover and depositions
- Assists private equity firms and their portfolio companies in commercial litigation and internal investigations regarding allegations of criminal or civil fraud, fiduciary duty and breach of contact
- Represents major financial and insurance institutions
- Conducts interviews and research regarding Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance in English, French and Spanish
- Counsels clients on e-discovery issues in both state and federal courts, including multiple SEC inquiries, metadata and form of production disputes and early case planning for ESI
- Represents clients in litigation matters arising out of data breaches and privacy issues
- Advises clients on data privacy and related consumer issues