Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- Business Transactions and Intellectual Property
Michigan State University, B.S.
- Environmental Biology/Microbiology
Ms. Raymond is a paralegal in the Intellectual Property Department and has more than 11 years of legal experience.
- Prepares, revises, reviews and files U.S. provisional, U.S. utility and Patent Cooperative Treaty (PCT) applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Maintains large and small client portfolios for U.S. utility applications, PCT applications and national phase (worldwide) applications
- Monitors various action items to keep applications in good standing
- Provides legal support on a variety of intellectual property matters
- Researches and compiles information pertaining to national and international intellectual property rights
- Utilizes patent software, including Thomson Innovation, EPOline, PattsyWave, USPTO website and EFS and WIPO websites