Madonna University, B.S.
- summa cum laude
State Bar of Michigan, Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section
Ms. Zacny is a paralegal in the Corporate Department with more than 20 years of legal experience.
- Concentrates practice in the area of corporate law, including:
- Formation of profit and non-profit corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, and the preparation and filing of qualifications, amendments, annual reports, mergers, conversions and dissolutions
- Transactional work, including preparation of closing checklists and obtaining and analyzing due diligence and performing UCC, litigation and tax lien searches
- Maintaining corporate records of public and private companies, including drafting of resolutions, bylaws, operating agreements, certificates, share subscriptions, affidavits and stock records
- UCC filings
- Eight years with the U.S. Attorney’s office
- As a litigation paralegal has extensive experience in various aspects of discovery and factual research in broker-dealer arbitrations, insurance coverage controversies, and product liability actions, including preparation for and attendance at hearings and trials