- with high honors
- George Washington Law Review, Associate Editor
- Maddin, Hauser, Wartell, Roth & Heller P.C.
American Bar Association
State Bar of Michigan
- Real Property Law Section
- Business Law Section
Oakland County Bar Association
Mr. Salesin is a partner in the Real Estate Department with nearly 20 years of experience. He concentrates his practice on commercial real estate acquisitions, financing, construction, development and leasing.
- Represents both owners and lenders in a wide variety of real estate transactions
Jewish Foundation of Metropolitan Detroit
Jewish Senior Life of Metropolitan Detroit
News & Resources
- Lowell D. Salesin, Kasturi Bagchi and L. Jeffrey Zauberman's move to Honigman highlighted in The American Lawyer(June 11, 2013)
- 27 Honigman practice areas and 107 attorneys recognized(August 17, 2016)
- 130 Honigman attorneys named in the 2015 Michigan Super Lawyers(September 8, 2015)
- 120 Honigman attorneys named in the 2014 Michigan Super Lawyers(September 12, 2014)
- 129 Honigman attorneys named in the 2013 Michigan Super Lawyers(September 17, 2013)
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, 2004-2016
- Recognized as a Top Lawyer in the first tier of lawyers in the Real Estate field in Michigan; Chambers adds:
- 2016 – "Lowell Salesin is 'extremely hard-working, very thorough and great with clients.' He is well versed in the negotiation of financing and leasing deals as well as the construction and development of commercial property for retail and housing developer clients."
- 2015 – "Lowell Salesin draws praise from sources for his 'detail-oriented' approach and for being a 'very strong advocate for his clients.' He is recommended for his work on behalf of developer clients involved in retail and manufactured housing."
- 2014 – “represents both owners and developers in a wide range of matters, from acquisition and financing to development and leasing. He is praised by clients as ‘one of the best real estate attorneys out there,’ who ‘understands the big picture and knows how to get to the finish line.’”
- 2013 – "Highly regarded practitioner Lowell Salesin 'has a great reputation' in the market. He focuses on real estate development and finance, and is particularly active in the fields of acquisitions and lease restructuring."
- 2012 – "significant experience in representing owners and lenders in acquisitions and lease restructurings. He is described by commentators as an 'extremely good real estate lawyer.'"
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2006-2017
- DBusiness,Top Lawyers, 2009-2016
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 2007-2016
- Recognized in the Top 100 rankings, 2008-2012