Columbia College, B.A.
- History and Spanish
Roosevelt University, Certificate
- Legal Assistant
Mr. Horn is a paralegal in the Corporate Department focusing on trusts and estates. He has more than 20 years of experience in accounting and law firms.
- Assists attorneys with planning, documentation and implementation of gift and estate plans for high net worth clients
- Drafts wills, powers of attorney, trust agreements, probate filings and disclaimers
- Prepares tax returns, plan illustrations, projections, reconciliations, valuations, trust accountings and research memoranda
- Obtains tax-exempt status for public charities and private foundations and manages tax-exempt organization compliance with state and federal regulations
- Organizes, merges and dissolves family business entities in multiple jurisdictions