University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D.
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society; G. Mennen Moot Court Competition
University of Wisconsin–Madison, B.A.
- Communications Art - Rhetoric and Speech Patterns
- Kus, Ryan & Associates PLLC, Senior Counsel, 2002-2015
State Bar of Michigan
- Real Property Law
Community Bankers of Michigan, 2011-2016
News & Resources
Mr. Horowitz is a real estate attorney with more than 10 years of experience. His practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions.
- Advises owners and lenders in a wide variety of commercial financing transactions
- Advises clients regarding acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, workouts and foreclosures
- Reviews and drafts purchase and lease agreements for both sellers and purchasers, and lessors and lessees
- Represents both owners and lenders with loan workouts and forbearance agreements
Maccabi Club of Metropolitan Detroit