State Bar of Michigan, Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section, 1991-present
Ms. Kujan is a paralegal in the Real Estate Department with more than 20 years of legal experience. She concentrates her legal support in real estate, tax and corporate matters.
- Coordinates various phases of real estate acquisition, sale or financing transactions, including analysis and timelines of purchase agreements, preparing closing documents, coordinating closings and organizing and delivering closing binders to the client
- Assists and coordinates transactional closings of complex commercial real estate and loan acquisitions and helps on various aspects of such closings
- Concentrates practice in the areas of drafting closing, conveyancing and leasing documents, and opinion letters and due diligence
- Assists clients with the formation of business entities, corporate governance and ongoing maintenance of general corporate matters, foreign qualifications and withdrawals, the documentation of corporate actions and transactions, including acquisitions and mergers and Uniform Commercial Code filings and research in all jurisdictions
- Coordinates multistate filings of entity documentation