Oakland University, Certificate
- ABA Paralegal Studies
Michigan State University, B.A.
International Trademark Association, 2010-Present
Ms. Griswold is a paralegal in the Intellectual Property Department and assists in trademark and copyright matters.
- Prepares and files U.S. trademark applications and related maintenance affidavits
- Monitors and responds to action items for U.S. and foreign trademark applications and registrations
- Obtains corporate documentation as needed in connection with various trademark matters
- Provides legalization of supplemental documents in connection with foreign trademark proceedings
- Arranges for recordation of trademark assignments and other instruments in the U.S. and worldwide
- Provides assistance in responding to office actions, including research and gathering evidence
- Performs online searches using United States Patent and Trademark Office and World Intellectual Property Organization websites
- Provides maintenance of docket records
- Assists in providing franchise disclosure documentation and coordinating franchise registration throughout the U.S.