Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- Intra-School Moot Court Competition; Student Intellectual Property Association
Michigan State University, B.S.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Michigan State Lacrosse, Captain, 2004 All-American
- Cichosz & Cichosz PLLC, Clerk and Associate, 2009-2014
- Cantor Colburn LLP, Patent Law Clerk, 2007-2008
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
State Bar of Michigan
- Intellectual Property Law Section
- Young Lawyers Section
- Real Property Law Section
Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
Mr. Griffith is an attorney in our Intellectual Property Department assisting with a full range of intellectual property issues.
- Drafts and prosecutes utility, design, PCT international and foreign patent applications in the areas of: mechanical and electro-mechanical engineering, automotive, controls, autonomous vehicles, exhaust after treatment systems, and imaging devices
- Assists in the preparation of noninfringement and invalidity opinions, patentability research and prior art searches