Ms. Williams is a specialist in the Intellectual Property Department with more than 15 years of legal experience. She concentrates her legal support in the pharmaceutical patent law area.
- Prepares, revises, reviews and files U.S. provisional, U.S. utility, and Patent Cooperative Treaty (PCT) applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Maintains large and small client portfolios for U.S. utility applications, PCT applications and national phase (worldwide) applications
- Monitors various action items to keep applications in good standing
- Prepares legal documents for clients, foreign agents and associates, governmental agencies, other law firms, and corporations
- Provides legal support on a variety of intellectual property matters
- Utilizes patent software including PattsyWave; websites for the USPTO, including Electronic Filing System (EFS) and Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS); WIPO; Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER); Thomson Innovation; and the European Patent Register