Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
- The Columbia Journal of European Law, Managing Editor; Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition, Team Member; NYC Bankruptcy Assistance Project
Brown University, B.S.
- Political Science
- Shepard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP, Associate, 2014-2016
- Crowell & Moring LLP, Associate, 2011-2014
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP, Case Assistant, 2006-2007
- Michigan (pending)
- District of Columbia
Mr. Mullins is an associate in the Complex Commercial Litigation and White Collar Crime and Investigations practice groups of the Litigation Department. He advises clients on a variety of matters related to state and federal procurement law.
- Bid protests at the Government Accountability Office
- Commercial transactions involving the acquisition of government contractors
- Conducts internal investigations, investigations of potential civil and criminal matters, suspensions and debarment matters