University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Order of the Coif
- Michigan Law Review, 1956-1957
Wayne State University, A.B.
- U.S. Department of Justice Civil Division, Trial Attorney, 1957-1960
State Bar of Michigan
- Business Law Section, Chair, 1979-1980
- Business Corporation Act Revision Subcommittee, Chair, 1984-2010
American Bar Association
- Business Law Section, Corporate Laws Committee, 1996-2003
News & Resources
Mr. Moscow is a well-respected corporate attorney with extensive experience advising business clients in corporate matters and securities transactions for more than 45 years.
News & Resources
- 120 Honigman attorneys named in the 2014 Michigan Super Lawyers(September 12, 2014)
- 129 Honigman attorneys named in the 2013 Michigan Super Lawyers(September 17, 2013)
- 100 Honigman attorneys named in Best Lawyers® in America for 2013(September 20, 2012)
- Cyril Moscow named Best Lawyers' "Detroit Corporate Lawyer of the Year"(February 17, 2009)
- 2007 Best Lawyers In America recognizes 63 Honigman attorneys(November 2, 2006)
- Director Confidentiality(Winter 2011)74 Law and Contemporary Problems 197
- Michigan Securities Regulation(1994)Institute for Continuing Legal Education,2d Edition
- Michigan Corporation Law & Practice(Supplemented Annually)Aspen Law & Business
Seminars & Events
- Duties of Directors and Officers and Shareholder and Partnership Disputes, PricewaterhouseCoopers/Honigman General Counsel Forum, Detroit, MIMarch 5, 2008, Presenter
- The Best Lawyers in America, 1983-2015
- Named 2014 "Detroit Securities Regulation Lawyer of the Year"
- Named 2013 "Detroit Corporate Lawyer of the Year"
- Named 2012 "Detroit Securities Regulation Lawyer of the Year"
- Named 2011 "Detroit Banking Lawyer of the Year"
- Named 2009 “Detroit Corporate Lawyer of the Year”
- Recognized as Top Practitioner in both Corporate and Banking Law
- Recognized in every edition since the book was first published in 1983
- DBusiness, Top Lawyers, 2010-2013
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 2006-2014
- Named as one of the Top 100 Michigan Super Lawyers, 2006 & 2007
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, 2003-2009
- Recognized as Senior Statesman in the Corporate/M&A Field in the state of Michigan
- 2009 Chambers Guide adds, "Continually referred to as 'the dean of the bar and a guru of corporate law in Michigan,' Cyril Moscow remains active and highly influential as a key adviser on major transactions, while also leading the State Bar committee on amendments to the Michigan Business Corporation Act and various state securities statutes."
- Adjunct Professor in Law, University of Michigan Law School, 1973-present
- Securities regulation and business law courses and seminars