University of Notre Dame, Ph.D.
- Organic Chemistry
University of Arizona, B.S.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
American Chemical Society, 2000-Present
Mr. Forbes is a patent agent in the Intellectual Property Department. His areas of focus include drafting and prosecuting chemical-related patents.
- Extensive experience in freedom-to-operate and due diligence matters
- Postdoctoral fellow concentrating in medical chemistry at the University of Notre Dame
- Synthesized inhibitors for matrix metalloproteinase enzymes
- Elucidated the mechanism of inhibition of a model inhibitor of gelatinase enzymes
- Admitted to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office