Ms. Anderson is a specialist in the Intellectual Property Department with nearly 15 years of legal experience. She concentrates her legal support on copyright and trademark infringement.
- Conducts trademark infringement investigations and monitoring, including web-based and domain registration searches
- Develops and manages databases for infringement enforcement campaigns
- Drafts various legal documents and forms, including cease and desist letters, summonses, Complaints, Judgements, discovery requests and responses, and subpoenas
- Utilizes patent-specific software, including Pattsy Wave
- Performs searches in United States Patent and Trademark Office and World Intellectual Property Organization databases