Ms. Farnham is a specialist in the Intellectual Property Department and has six years of pharmaceutical patent experience.
- Prepares, revises, reviews and files provisional, U.S. utility and Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) patent applications to the United States Patent and Trademark Organization and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Maintains large and small client portfolios for U.S. utility applications, PCT applications and national phase (worldwide) applications
- Monitors various action items to keep applications in good standing
- Prepares legal documents for clients, foreign agents/associates, governmental agencies, other law firms and corporations
- Provides legal support on a variety of tasks focused on intellectual property matters
- Utilizes patent software, including Delphion, PattsyWave, USPTO website and EFS, WIPO websites and EFS and PatentScope
Notary Public, Kalamazoo County, 2009-present