Mr. Greer is a specialist in the Intellectual Property Department with more than 12 years of experience in the legal industry focusing on patent law.
- Maintains large and small client portfolios for U.S. utility applications, Patent Cooperative Treaty (PCT) applications and national phase (worldwide) applications
- Monitors various action items to keep applications in good standing
- Prepares legal documents for clients, foreign agents/associates, governmental agencies, other law firms and corporations
- Experience preparing, revising, reviewing and filing provisional, U.S. utility and PCT patent applications to the United States Patent and Trademark Organization and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Notary Public, Macomb County, 2002-present