Youngstown State University, B.A.
Ms. Lundberg is a paralegal in the Litigation Department with more than 15 years of legal experience.
- Works directly with clients to prepare Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy packages to include the Petition, Schedules and Statement of Financial Affairs and electronically file with court
- Case management of several large Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and one in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for Nevada
- Prepares Proofs of Claims for clients and filing by ECF Filing, claims agent, state court and federal bank receivership
- Prepares Fee Applications and detailed exhibits for bankruptcy court approval of professional fees and expenses with successful court approval and minimal objection
- Organizes, maintains and retrieves documents in complex cases
- Drafts ancillary loan transaction documents
- Performs due diligence search and obtains documentation for loan origination, structuring and workouts, including UCC, litigation, IP and corporate documents
- Prepares and files UCC Financing Statements (initial, amendment, continuation and termination) at both the state and county levels throughout the U.S.
- Extensive experience with vehicle lien release and new lien notation
- Experienced throughout the United States in creditor and debtor bankruptcy proceedings and related litigation and in corporate and individual litigation
- Experienced in quantitive exposure analysis of preference litigation
- Experienced in transactional work; obtaining and analyzing due diligence, conducting UCC, litigation, tax lien and real estate searches