University of Toledo College of Law
Davenport University, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- ABA Paralegal Certification
Hope College, B.A.
- Business Management
- Academic Alumni Honors Scholarship
- Bodman PLC, Trademark Paralegal, 2007-2009; 2014-2016
- University of Michigan Office of the General Counsel, Executive Secretary, 2010-2014
- Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, PLLC, Legal Assistant, 2009-2010
- Michigan (pending)
Ms. Blackburn is a staff attorney in the Intellectual Property department. She concentrates her legal work on trademark matters.
- Assists with managing domestic and international trademark portfolios
- Prepares and files trademark applications and maintenance documents with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Assists with preparing and filing documents in proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB)
- Conducts trademark availability searches
- Prepares legal documents for clients, foreign agents and corporations and tracks progress of various trademark applications and maintenance filings