University of Michigan, B.A.
- Social Theory & Practice and Arabic, Armenian, Persian, Turkish & Islamic Studies
- with honors
American University in Cairo
Mr. Gregg-Geist is a specialist in the Intellectual Property Department. He assists attorneys in the patent prosecution practice.
- Prepares, revises, reviews and files U.S. provisional, U.S. utility and Patent Cooperative Treaty (PCT) applications with the United State Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Maintains large and small client portfolios for U.S. utility applications, PCT applications and national phase (worldwide) applications
- Interfaces with clients and foreign agents toward the successful prosecution of patent applications in the U.S. and internationally
- Monitors various action items to keep applications in good standing
- Prepares legal documents for clients, foreign agents and associates, government agencies, other law firms and corporations
- Provides legal support on a variety of intellectual property matters
Great Lakes PeaceJam
- Transition Committee, 2013 - Present
United Way of the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Region
- Board of Directors, 2005 - 2007