Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D.
- Thomas A. Bridgman Scholar
- ABA National Negotiations Team; Student Body, Vice-President
University of Michigan Ross School of Business, M.B.A.
- Strategy and Finance
- cum laude; C.K. Prahalad Award
Colorado College, B.A.
- National Dean's List Award
- Men's Vasity Soccer
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
American Bar Association, 2005-present
Chicago Bar Association, 2005-2012
Colorado State Bar, 2010-present
Illinois State Bar, 2008-present
Mr. Zinn is a Legal Project Manager in the Practice Management Department.
- Manages client engagement plans by integrating project management techniques into the firm's culture and utilizing the firm's resources to provide exceptional client service and to yield high value to the client
- Produces pre-engagement client pitch material, assists with post-engagement matters and the efficient staffing and management of sophisticated client engagements
- Develops high-value client engagement project plans with lead attorneys to provide clients with a clear set of expectations, deliverables, dependencies, risks, processes and progress