Eastern Michigan University, B.S.
- magna cum laude
- Awarded Paralegal Student of the Year
Monroe County Community College, A.S.
- with honors
- Hyundai America Technical Center, Paralegal, 2014-2015
- GVN Michigan, Office Manager, 2011-2014
- Psychiatric Consultants of Atlanta, Front Office Administrator, 2010-2011
Eastern Michigan University Paralegal Program Alumni, 2014 - present
- Founding Member
- Elected President 2014-present
Ms. VandenBrink is a paralegal in the Intellectual Property Department. She concentrates her legal support on patent prosecution.
- Prepares, revises, reviews and files U.S. provisional, U.S. utility, and Patent Cooperative Treaty (PCT) applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Maintains large and small client portfolios for U.S. utility applications, PCT applications and national phase (worldwide) applications
- Monitors various action items to keep applications in good standing
- Provides legal support on a variety of intellectual property matters
- Extensive eperience in contract draft, review and negotiation; specialized in ownership, development and protection of IP rights and employee educaiton
- Completed a paralegal internships with the Washtenaw County Legal Resource Center and the Michigan Poverty Law Program
- Eastern Michigan University, Paralegal Student of the Year, 2014
- GVN Michigan, Office Manager of the Year, 2011