Duke University, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Paralegal Studies
Peru State College, B.A.S.
- Business Administration
- summa cum laude
Ms. Peters is a paralegal in the Intellectual Property Department. She concentrates her legal support in pharmaceutical patent prosecution.
- Prepares, revises, reviews and files U.S. provisional, U.S. utility and Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Maintains large and small client portfolios for U.S. utility applications, PCT applications and national phase (worldwide) applications
- Monitors various action items to keep applications in good standing
- Prepares legal documents for clients, foreign agents and associates, governmental agencies, other law firms and corporations
- Provides legal support on a variety of intellectual property matters