Rochester College, B.A.
- Business Administration
American Institute of Paralegal Studies, Certificate
- Certificate of Distinction
- Dawda, Mann, Mulcahy & Sadler, PLC, 1999-2014
- Oakland County Bar Association, Paralegal Section, Member
Ms. Marchetti, who has more than 25 years of legal experience, is a paralegal in the Real Estate Department. She concentrates her legal support in the real estate, retail and leasing practice areas.
- Assists with asset and commercial purchases and sales transactions, and long term ground leases
- Examines title commitments, title exception documents, surveys and plats
- Assists with preparation and abstracting of development agreements, reciprocal easement agreements, easements, declarations, releases, escrow agreements, deeds and related documents
- Completes post-closing matters, including preparation of closing binders, updating client specific web-based databases, follow-up with title companies to obtain final title policies and recorded documents
- Coordinates multi-state filings of corporate documents, UCC financing statements and documents requiring recording