We are in the business of serving our clients, plain and simple. Within the confines of the law, our clients’ needs are always first and foremost. They appreciate the confidence of engaging the services of the Honigman team to work on their behalf and value our vigilance and attention to detail. They especially value our commitment to meet deadlines and exceed expectations. Client service is our business, and we strive to do it better than anyone else does.
More than 230 attorneys and 335 staff members in the firm work together in a common endeavor: Providing clients with outstanding legal services that help them reach their goals. We make it our business to understand their business and legal needs. Clients have confidence in us because of our dogged commitment to excellence.
Our clients often have sophisticated legal and business issues that require impeccable attention to detail and great skill in creating workable solutions. Our goal is to meet — and exceed — client expectations in every way possible. Providing outstanding service to clients is our business. It is that simple.
Maintaining values also means having a vision. We strive to:
- Be a premier business law firm, with a national reputation and stature established by handling complex matters that are of great significance to our clients;
- Add value for our clients by providing superior counsel and responsive client service;
- Earn our clients' loyalty by placing the highest priority on their interests and acting in concert with them to achieve their goals;
- Distinguish ourselves by achieving excellent, creative, pragmatic, timely, and cost-effective results for our clients;
- Attract lawyers and staff with diverse backgrounds who are highly accomplished, recognized for their skills, and whose talent, character, work ethic, aggressiveness, and dedication to continuous learning are consistent with our goals;
- Provide all of our services with complete professionalism and in compliance with the highest ethical standards;
- Provide a strong commitment to the profession and to the communities in which we practice; and
- Create a collegial environment, fostering professional and personal growth for our lawyers, paralegals, and staff.
Maintaining values also means believing in good corporate citizenship. Leading by example ensures the firm continues to maintain its dominant position within the business community. Because our attorneys and staff live in the locales where we do business, it is imperative that our corporate values reflect the wants and hopes of our neighbors. From the myriad charities we support to the cultural institutions we patronize and endow, Honigman recognizes the importance of being a responsible fellow citizen.